Saturday, July 5, 2014

A bit late in posting....

Apologies for the tardiness in posting this week's update. This is a time of year that is both happy and rather sad for me. I took most of yesterday off (Happy Independence day!!) and spent it in the North Georgia mountains. On a more personal level, today would have been my Dad's birthday. Physically he's no longer with us but in spirit I know he is here and probably is figuring out a way to pop me on the head for being glued to my laptop so much! Funny thing is that I seem to have inherited my work habits from him!

Anyway, what's up here? The Ti team completed the annual Global Contract Logistics report. Boy, the minute it was announced via Twitter, quite a few purchase requests came in for it! It is a good report so if you're interested in learning more, click here.

Meanwhile, I'm working fast and furious on the Global Freight Forwarding report. Look for this report to be published the end of the month.

Good news for those folks that subscribe to our portal - the Global Logistics Monitor is returning!! Look for it to be posted on the portal next week. What is the portal you may be asking? click here for details.

And my blog. Yes. I just noticed it's been a few weeks since I posted anything. I think I've finally found a topic I want to write on so look for that hopefully in the next couple of days. Also, I'm still in search of more start-up logistics companies who would like to be a part of a webcast interview. If other folks in the logistics industry are interested in participating, please just let me know.

So, next week the focus is Freight Forwarding - I'll be concentrating on trade lane analysis. Yes. This report will include a section on top trade lanes, air and ocean, with analysis for each. I'm really excited about this!

I also will be visiting with one of our favorite customers next week so busy week ahead!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks for taking the time to read.

Cathy